Pella Community Street Market Guidelines
Calling all vendors! Join us at the Street Market to sell all your creations and second-hand treasures during the July 8 Thursdays in Pella – Market & Music. Download Vendor Guidelines HERE
- $20/space (approximately 2 parking spaces in size) due to PACE Alliance office (818 Washington St) by July 1 to reserve the space.
- You will be assigned a location; no changes allowed
- Set-up is 3:30-5:30 pm; you may pull up to your space to unload, however, we do need vehicles removed from the barricaded area. Please park your vehicle outside of the barricaded area. Vehicles not allowed in the barricaded area until after 8 pm.
- Selling times from 5:30-8 pm
- Seller must supply all tables/displays; all items must be taken with you that doesn’t sell
- No electrical is provided
- No MLM
- PACE Alliance is not responsible for stolen or broken items
Call the PACE Alliance at 641-628-2626 to reserve your spot on the street.