By joining the Pella Area Community & Economic Alliance you are investing in the vitality and economic advancement of Pella. As a member of the PACE Alliance you are also a member of the Greater Des Moines Partnership, giving you twice marketing, networking, advocacy, educational opportunities, and business recognition opportunities!
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Company name, address, phone and description information listed in the online Membership Directory
- Company name, address, phone, website, description and six keywords listed in our online searchable member database
- Opportunity to display marketing materials in the Alliance office reception area
- Marketing opportunities in online and printed materials
- Sponsorship recognition at Alliance events such as Annual Meeting, Golf Outing, Quarterly Membership Meetings, Thursday In Pella events, and the Candidate Forum
- Use of Alliance mailing permit for discounts on postage for direct mail marketing
- Mailing labels available of the Alliance Members
Networking & Education Opportunities
- Quarterly Membership Meetings—meet other members, make contacts and learn about what is happening in the community
- Candidate Forums—learn about and ask questions of candidates running for office who could be representing your business.
- Leadership/Professional Development Courses offered in Pella
- Bi-monthly lunch and learns (partnering with Iowa Works and Employers Council of Iowa)
- Customer referrals for members—members are referred to individuals who contact our office looking for products and/or services
- Membership decal for your business’ front entrances displaying your membership to the PACE Alliance
- Dutch Greeter Ribbon Cutting to announce your business to our membership and community
Member of the Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Your membership to the Alliance automatically makes you a member of the Greater Des Moines Partnership!
- Membership allows you to attend all networking and educational events of the Partnership. Visit the Greater Des Moines Partnership website for more benefits
Other Membership Services
- May post open job positions to www.pella.org
- May accept Pella Bucks at your business as form of payment from customers
- Certificate of Origin certification
- Notary services
- Use of the Alliance Board Room free of charge (based on availability)
- Use of LCD projector (based on availability)
- Discount on your insurance for belonging to an association (check with your insurance agent to see if discounts are available)
- Membership fees may be a tax deductible business expense—always check with your tax advisor
- Access to all the Greater Des Moines Partnership’s events, webinars, activities, and trips.